The Magnifico Art Resin Pro is nothing less than paradise with its gorgeous finish and performance. It was thoughtfully developed to be every resin artist's delight. However, it can also be a bit tricky to work with. In this blog post, we'll be taking a humorous look at the dos and don'ts of using art resin pro and know about the product so you can avoid common mistakes and create beautiful works of art.
The Magnifico Art Resin Pro is widely utilized to create artwork, pictures, jewellery, woodwork, tumblers, and other items due to its high transparency and medium viscosity, and its outstanding pot life of 45 minutes and 12-hour curing period only enhances this. The Art Resin Pro is capable of anything a creative mind can imagine.
This solution, which uses UV inhibitors to avoid yellowing, gives the artwork its sheen and a sturdy, high-build surface. Even though it's simple to use, you wouldn't mind relying on it. This certified safe resin is completely safe, non-flammable, and non-toxic, making it absolutely ideal for resin artists.
- Do mix the resin and hardener according to our provided instruction.
- Use small coasters, clocks, trays, MDF, design coats, topcoats, name plates, small table tops/countertops, jewellery casting, etc. to make the right product from Magnifico Art Pro resin.
- Don't try to make a resin volcano, it's been done before and it's not that cool.
- Don't use a hair dryer to pop bubbles, you'll end up with a melted plastic mess.
- Don't use large projects, tabletops, or countertops as an excuse to procrastinate on your river table casting- just remember, the pot life won't wait for you!"
Art resin can be a lot of fun to work with, but it's important to follow proper safety precautions and use it correctly. Remember to have fun and don't take yourself too seriously. Happy resin-Ing!