- Magnifico’s Ultra-clear casting resins are a popular choice for artists and crafters looking to create stunning, crystal-clear pieces.
- However, just like dating, working with ultra-clear casting resins can be a bit of a rollercoaster ride.
- In this blog post, we'll be taking a humorous look at the similarities between using ultra-clear casting resins and dating.
- We now offer the Magnifico Ultra Clear Casting Resin, which boasts the highest clarity available for your moulds and casts.
- The pot life of this UV-resistant resin is 90 minutes, and the curing process takes 48 hours. The best-in-class usage of this Resin's 50mm thickness at 24 degrees C in a single pour means that layer-by-layer pouring is no longer necessary! What a blessing it is to save time and energy.
- Magnifico’s Ultra Clear Casting Resin’s non-toxic and odourless qualities enable you to use pressure pots and vacuum chambers to cast objects deeper than 50mm, and the auto-bubble releases any trapped air to produce a piece of work that is crystal clear.
- Do mix the resin and hardener according to our instructions.
- The highly suggested applications for these resins are River Tables, Deep Castings, Lamps, Clock Castings, and more!
- Don't be afraid to experiment with different colors and materials, try different things, you never know what you'll like.
- Avoid using topcoats, little coasters, or design coats because this resin has a low viscosity and cures very slowly, taking a very long time for small castings or coatings.
Working with ultra-clear casting resins can be a lot of fun, but it's important to follow proper safety precautions and use it correctly. Remember that it takes time and patience to get the perfect clear cast. Just like dating, it might be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it's worth it in the end. Happy casting!